(1) Steam (100°C)
(2) Steam Grilling (110°C - 230°C)
(3) Grill (110°C - 230°C)
(4) Convection (110°C - 230°C)
(5) Rotary (110°C - 230°C)
(6) Fermentation (40°C)
(7) Defrost (50°C)
(8) Sterilization (100°C)
- Steaming retains moisture, original flavour and nutrients of food.
- Temperature setting (60°C - 230°C, +/-30°C as normal range)
- The innovative convention system evenly and rapidly transmits heat energy.
- 40°C Ferment function for dough fermentation
- Turbo Defrost
- Disinfection function is ideal for the disinfect baby bottles and other utensils
- Rotable double M-shape stainless steel heating tubes distribute heat energy to different parts inside the oven. and easy to be cleaned.
- The special grill tray facilitates speedy cooking without having the need to turn the food over. The deep ribs on the grill tray cut excess oil and fat from the food.
- "FLAT & WIDE" model, no turntable is needed
- Food grade 304 stainless steel inner
- Drip tray to collect excess water from the cavity.
- Energy Saving Lamp
- Easy-to-clean dual-ply oven glass with extra protection
- 60-minute timer (Stay On function available)
- Ready bell
- Steam Heating Plate capacity：500 ml
- Maximum 40 minutes of steam generation
- Colour : Gold & Silver
- Capacity : 23L
- Rated Power : 1850W (Steam 400 W / Grill 1450 W)
- Rated Voltage : 220-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Product Dimension : W503 x D340 x H361 mm
- Interior Dimension : W340 x D300 x H200 mm
- Accessories including enamel baking tray, cooking rack, crumb tray, extract bracket, holding rack and turnspit
With a volume of 1.2 L water tank enables cooking time up to 1 hour.
In order to prevent rust and mold, keep the oven door open for a while to let condensed water evaporate. Also, wipe the drip tray with a dry cloth.
No. If the built-in light becomes faulty, it has to be replaced by our technician. Please contact our repairs team and arrange an appointment.
The range of temperature adjustment of the 2-in-1 Free Standing Steam Oven is 40-250°C. Each default programme has its corresponding highest and lowest temperature settings.
Steam Grill: 120-250°C
Fermentation: 40°C (unadjustable)
Defrost: 60°C (unadjustable)
Equipped with a professional steam generator, the 2-in-1 Steam Oven first turns water into water vapour before heating up the steam with the effective heating elements within a concealed environment. High-temperature steam of up to 115°C is then produced.
The oil collector has not become rusty. It is just that limescale has accumulated on the oil collector.
In order to prevent the formation of limescale, put only filtered or distilled water in the water tank.
Please avoid using tap water.
To remove limescale, soak the oil collector in diluted white vinegar overnight.
Then steam it in the Steam Oven for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
Clean the oil collector with water and washing up liquid. You can also put a few lemon slices into the oven, select "Steam" or "Sterilization" and activate the steam oven for 10-15 minutes. This can soften the stains and make cleaning easier.
Do not place anything on top of the steam oven and keep a minimum 20 cm distance from the cabinet above. Leave a minimum 5 cm distance between the sides of the appliance and the wall, and a at least 10 cm distance between the back of the appliance and the wall.
Oven save containers are in general compatible with the 2-in-1 Steam Oven. Please avoid using plastic containers with the steam oven.
- Product Code: SK-SO25
- Availability: In Stock